We started our day of work where we left off yesterday. I continued removing screws in the middle of the subfloor and Tim worked on removing bolt, screws and subfloor from the C-channel.
Patrick stopped swimming long enough to check on our progress.
Once we finished the kitchen section, we moved on to the subfloor in front of the door… because really at this point we have owned Alice for 2 years and we are still doing demo. No more swimming on the weekends, it is go time!
Like previous sections, Tim cut along the edge of the C-channel about 5 inches out.
Then he cut down the middle and started hauling out rotted subfloor. This subfloor was some of the nastiest.
And then he found a mouse so I decided it was time to take a photo of Alice from the rear.
When Tim gave me the all clear, I snapped a couple more pics of the pink insulation removal.
And we called it a day feeling hopeful that the next time we were able to work, we would finish the subfloor demo completely!